Need some convincing that walking is a great way to get fit, happy, and lose weight? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
On this page you’ll find links to some great articles about walking, fitness, psychology, health, preventing injuries, and more. At the bottom ot the page is a list of links to other walking-related resources on the net, including other walking and fitness-related sites, and book and magazines related to all aspects of walking.
We have collected articles on all aspects of walking,
including walking for heatlh, fitness, weight loss, mental health, injury prevention,
and more. Choose an article from the list below:
- Walking for Fitness and Health
- Walking Meditation
- Getting Started with Exercise When You Really Don’t Want to
- Personal Fitness-You Do Have Time
- How Can a Busy Mom Get Time for Fitness?
- Walk Your Way to Healthy Weight Loss
- Walking is Good For the Wallet
- 30 Minutes Per Day To Better Health
- Walking – Pedometer Basics
- Knee Injuries Limit Future Athletic Activity
- Instant Weight Loss Strategies That Anyone Can Use
- Fitness and Exercise Can Prevent Disease
- Women’s Walking Shoes are the Best Shoes To Own
- 5 Tips for Dealing with Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain
- Walk For Fitness Without Injuries
- Three Classic Hikes Abroad
- Arthritis – How Exercise Effects It
- Treadmill Walking for Weight Loss
- Wearing Walking or Jogging Lights
- Walking Safari Across the Ngorongoro Conservation Area
The books below can be purchased secuely from Amazon.
The Complete Guide To Walking: for Health, Fitness, and Weight Loss
A 52-Week Plan for increased energy, reduced stress, improved mood, permanent weight loss, and a longer, healthier life from the experts at Walking Magazine.
Walking: The Ultimate Exercise For Optimum Health
Two experts set the pace for optimum
Running and Walking for Women Over 40
Katherine Switzer has always been a pioneer,
you will find links to some other really useful walking-related sites.
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go.. – Robert L. Stevenson